Working in Mental Health in Ontario
If you are looking for a career that makes a difference in other people's lives and in the community we can help.
The Community Mental Health Careers Website provides:
- Job postings and student placement opportunities from the over 300 community mental health service providers in Ontario
- Descriptions of the many career paths within community mental health
- A comprehensive listing of the Ontario College and University programs available to train to become a mental health worker
- An overview of community mental health services in Ontario
- Links to resources available on the web to learn more about mental health